Saturday, November 13, 2010

Word of the Day #6

(cue the dancing girls, hit the lights)


Today's word is......
                        Determination
                           (confetti, jump, jive, wail)


Mini-Me's bed has to be put on hold till next Saturday. My wood guy is out of town hunting (luckily for the animals I believe that has more to do with drinking at camp rather than trotting the woods armed & ready) so I can't do it right until next week.

However, entertainment center #1 has been taken apart and stashed in the attic, and #2 has been moved into Mini-Me's dungeon (along with the tv & wii, I may never see her again!) I'm sure you are all intelligent enough to ascertain from yesterday's posts tantrums that I am having a bit of trouble arranging the junk drawer how I want it. It is such a mish mash of the unimaginable, I don't know where to start.

This is where I'm at now.....


Please ignore the clutter that came off of the entertainment stand, I am finding places for it and the giveaway boxes will be downstairs, by the door by tonight.

I will make this room work today. The panne, that didn't work out so well for covering furniture is about to become curtains. I'm debating cafe or panel right now. I'm leaning more towards panel, if I change my mind, I can always cut them into cafe. I am swapping things around, covering some stuff, pitching others. This room will be atleast 90% done by the time I go to bed. I am determined.

Cross your fingers, toes or whatever appendages you wish, I don't judge.

Till then.....

No comments:

Post a Comment

I was going to put something witty here, demanding your praise, ideas, input or much appreciated criticism here, but you know what to do. And if you make me cry, I'll have to flog you with soggy items. (unless its funny, I appreciate funny)