Saturday, November 13, 2010

OCD

I admit, it was driving me nuts. So, I slaved a little more on my sewing corner and I think I may actually be able to sleep now. I should probably add, I LOVE the remnant bin at Joann Fabrics.

Look on....



I'm still going to paint the furniture black, just not tonight! I found some velcro in my sewing stash so I went ahead and dressed up my junk. This particular piece of fabric is normally way out of my price range.






                                          


I even used up the little bit of black material that I had left over from the great tablecloth fiasco and covered the filing cabinet!


And, in the cleanish spot between the printer and the sewing shelf, I finally put out my meditation cushions!!!  Bonus, covered the breakfast in bed tray with a scarf and I've got a little meditation spot. I'm sure by tomorrow I will have moved it, but tonight it looks great!



I'm off to bed. Night all!

Till then...

No comments:

Post a Comment

I was going to put something witty here, demanding your praise, ideas, input or much appreciated criticism here, but you know what to do. And if you make me cry, I'll have to flog you with soggy items. (unless its funny, I appreciate funny)