Sunday, November 7, 2010

Weekend Update #2

I guess I did get a little bit accomplished this weekend. Today I managed to:

  • Make tablecloth for side table in kitchen.
  • Paint & stencil bookshelf/dresser thingie from bedroom
  • Stenciled sewing chair, cut out cushion, not sure if I'm going through with it, I kinda like it without
  • Made dinner
  • Painted side table legs
  • Visit Momma's, walked out with 4 pillows, several scarves & shawls, candle holder, etc etc
  • Redid organ bench
  • Covered The Boy's headboard with camo fabric
  • watched movie with kiddos
I'm particularly proud of the shelf and the chair.
I love that lotus!

I'm keeping the 'antiqued' look



The stencil glue isn't dry yet, I couldn't wait!!!

Now, I'm sitting in my candlelit living room, alone, where it's quiet, drinking some wine. Relaxing. The kids are in bed, The Boy is even sleeping! I'm not moving until my glass is empty, and then I may just bring the bottle out here. Wanna see my view??

This is what I'm looking at. Maybe my living room isn't that bad.


Have a great night!

Till then...

No comments:

Post a Comment

I was going to put something witty here, demanding your praise, ideas, input or much appreciated criticism here, but you know what to do. And if you make me cry, I'll have to flog you with soggy items. (unless its funny, I appreciate funny)