Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Word of the Day #3

Drumroll please.....
     Today's word(s) is are ......
                         Get Off Your Ass!!!!
                                       (wiggle, flail, yip!)

I'm moving, really. I've already done the school thing, swept/dusted the living room, and boxed up the last (I think, I hope, cross your fingers) of the Halloween decorations. 

Today will consist of taking boxes up to attic, cleaning kitchen & bathroom, rearranging the junk drawer room (hopefully by the end of the day it will just be a ROOM). I'm trying to follow a few new rules:
  • I will not bring any more furniture into this place without swapping a piece out. We are now at full capacity.*
  • I will not start anymore projects (yule presents aside) unless my house is 'presentable'. Presentable being I would only be marginally embarrassed if someone dropped by.
  • Clean at least one room a day, two if they're small (see what I did there, they are all small!)
  *Bookshelves don't count as I don't have enough shelves for all my books. I'll figure something out as far as that goes.

That's it. I'm not going to set myself up for failure. Let's see how well I do with those. 

I have my thrift store box by the front door, I am slowly filling it. I figure its only fair, for as much as I get from those places, I should give some back (see, kinda following new rule #1). I am hoping after today I have atleast 2 boxes to drag out, if not more. (wish me luck!)

Ok, I'm not getting anything done. Gotta move....

Till then...



No comments:

Post a Comment

I was going to put something witty here, demanding your praise, ideas, input or much appreciated criticism here, but you know what to do. And if you make me cry, I'll have to flog you with soggy items. (unless its funny, I appreciate funny)