Friday, November 12, 2010

Word of the Day #5

Boys, Girls, Others.....
          Today's Word?
                        RESTRAINT!!!!???!!!!?!?!?
                                 (woohoo, hop, spin, wewt!)


I just love that word, you can use it so many ways.....

     I'm pretty sure I can chew through that restraint.....
          
Ok, not the intended use today, but it rather fits.

Right now, the only look that fits for that
DAMNED ROOM!!!!!
     I am showing great restraint by not setting fire to my junk room.

     I am showing immense restraint by not pitching random items out of my too-low windows.

     I am showing incredible restraint by leaving my abode before I do any serious damage.

I could give you a few other examples, but I don't want to leave any evidence in case a criminal investigation becomes necessary.

So, I bid you adieu, I am going any where else to clear my head. I might even come back, it's iffy though.

Love ya!

Till then...

No comments:

Post a Comment

I was going to put something witty here, demanding your praise, ideas, input or much appreciated criticism here, but you know what to do. And if you make me cry, I'll have to flog you with soggy items. (unless its funny, I appreciate funny)