Saturday, November 13, 2010

Junk Drawer, still junky...

Ok, it's not as bad as it was, it's getting there.


I've still got some major organizing to do.

  • I need atleast 3 more sturdy lidded paper type boxes. I want to cover those and use for storage. All those plastic organizers you see under the printer stand are most of my beading stuff. I would like to stash those inside prettier boxes! 
  • Behind the printer stand is my plastic drawer thingie with fabric in it standing on top of a wood apple crate from Momma's summers of working at the fruit stand. I have candle holders stashed in the crate and baskets on top of all that. 
  • The school books are getting moved from the crates under the window. I will stash more pretty boxes of crap in there.
  • I scored one of those breakfast in bed trays a few years ago. As I never get breakfast in bed, I use it more for craft stuff. Gotta stash that somewhere more imaginative.
  • I like the sewing shelf sitting that way next to my sewing table. It almost gives it that cubicle feeling.
  • It's all getting painted black. Seriously. I can't stand that prefab wood look anymore. 
  • I'm debating curtains on the printer stand and sewing shelf. 
  • And for the record, I don't drink that much. I used to work at a bar and that's where most of my moving boxes came from. That really makes me look like a lush!


I'm sure I will change things around a thousand times, but atleast it's workablish now. I have come to the conclusion that this is not a room, but a glorified hall. With all the traffic this room gets, I don't see it turning out the way I want it. Oh well, that'll be the next place :)

I'm frazzled,  I'm outta here.

Till then...

No comments:

Post a Comment

I was going to put something witty here, demanding your praise, ideas, input or much appreciated criticism here, but you know what to do. And if you make me cry, I'll have to flog you with soggy items. (unless its funny, I appreciate funny)