Friday, November 12, 2010

Jump, Stomp, Wail, Cry

I hate my junk drawer room!!!  Let me show you:


This is what I'm dealing with. An L. An L-shaped room?!? I live in an upstairs apartment (or is it a flat because it's the whole floor? Ah, who cares). There is no way to arrange this room without it looking like garbage. The windows are only a foot off the floor. If they were higher, I wouldn't mind putting stuff in front of them, but with them that low, what can I do? I hate boxy, I hate this room!!!  I like fluid, curved, no corners, everything flowing into the other. I'm gonna have to play around. See how I can do this, but for the life of me I can't get it today!  Argh. Ok, I'm gonna go destroy something.

Till then...

No comments:

Post a Comment

I was going to put something witty here, demanding your praise, ideas, input or much appreciated criticism here, but you know what to do. And if you make me cry, I'll have to flog you with soggy items. (unless its funny, I appreciate funny)