Saturday, November 13, 2010

This is why I love her...



There is a reason Fry BFF (I'm trying out new nicknames) is practically my soul mate! She is wonderful, this is why I love her.

After a smallish type rant on facebook about having too much stuff, she counters with George!!

You should probably know I worship Carlin. The man was one of the most brilliant, insightful, funny, minds of our time, and I think of him as much more than just a comedian. </gush>

And just as I'm as frustrated as I'm going to get, she has that innate way of making everything better. I am her Dougey (prounounced just like Doogie Howser, only I had the nickname first damn it) and I can rationalize anything for her, she is my BFF (?not sure if that's sticking) and she always makes me feel better. I like that. Everyone needs someone like that, and I am thankful that we have been friends for as long as we have (3rd grade in case anyone is interested, you do the math).

I love your face!!!

Till then....

No comments:

Post a Comment

I was going to put something witty here, demanding your praise, ideas, input or much appreciated criticism here, but you know what to do. And if you make me cry, I'll have to flog you with soggy items. (unless its funny, I appreciate funny)