Monday, November 8, 2010

Word of the Day #2

Boys, girls, random interwebz audience, today's word is LAZY.
                           (woo! dance! flail! wiggle!)


I cannot get motivated enough to do anything. Lists, I'm making lists. Lists of things that need cleaned. Things that need sewn. Things that need painted. People that need set on fire. Things that need gotten rid of. Things that need bought.

I've finally decided on fabric for the living room furniture. If I have my way, my furniture will all match coordinate in less than a week. Fleece. Not the luxurious, sophisticated look I had intended, but who am I fooling? I have kids, animals, drunken friends, D, Me, and Goddess only knows what else will end up on my furniture. I had an epiphany last night, the mismatched fleece has worked well the last couple of years, why not just get enough of one color to do all the furniture? It's comfortable, durable, and it'll work.

Now, in keeping with today's word. My headachy, tired a$$ is going to go take a nap. Maybe I'll be a better person when I wake up. (Now that's funny)

Till then,.,.,

No comments:

Post a Comment

I was going to put something witty here, demanding your praise, ideas, input or much appreciated criticism here, but you know what to do. And if you make me cry, I'll have to flog you with soggy items. (unless its funny, I appreciate funny)