Monday, November 8, 2010

Facepalm #1

In keeping with today's WOTD (LAZY), I decided to do a little googling and see if I could find a green alternative to Liquid Sandpaper. I've never used it, been tempted, but I'm not thrilled about the chemicals.  Guess what I find......

Use regular sandpaper. ADUH... FACEPALM!

I guess I just look forward to sanding 14 more pieces of furniture. My arm is spaghetti at the thought.

I ended up taking a 2 hour nap, only interrupted twice. I don't know what my problem is today. I'm just blah. Someone needs to poke me. I'm going to go mainline some caffeine.

Till then...

No comments:

Post a Comment

I was going to put something witty here, demanding your praise, ideas, input or much appreciated criticism here, but you know what to do. And if you make me cry, I'll have to flog you with soggy items. (unless its funny, I appreciate funny)