Sunday, November 7, 2010

I Need A Manly Man

So, have a question, and as I have no Y chromosome, I'm not qualified to answer.

My son's sleeping area (it's too small to call a room, maybe closet? pod? Yes, we go with pod.) His pod, then, is a smallish place, well, I'll show you:
 
Ignore the predator and the sleeping lump if you will.
I covered the headboard today with some camo fabric I scored in the remnant bin at JoAnn's. I have now mixed camouflage types. Is this acceptable? Because I have two other different camo prints that are destined to become pillows and other such items. I found a camo fleece at Dollar General that I'm toying with tacking on the wall/ceiling, kinda an army tent type look. The pod is so small, and the house is over-run with us double x chromosome types, I want him to have some small manly sanctuary.  This is how it looks now with the headboard covered:
The blue pillow will eventually be camo too
I guess in the end, it doesn't matter. I'm gonna mix the patterns. And I'm sure he'll love it. He's rather easyish to please. 

Oh well, till then...





No comments:

Post a Comment

I was going to put something witty here, demanding your praise, ideas, input or much appreciated criticism here, but you know what to do. And if you make me cry, I'll have to flog you with soggy items. (unless its funny, I appreciate funny)