Monday, November 15, 2010

Word of the Day #8

(confetti, jubilation, glee)


Today's word..........  Obsession!!
                 (do a little dance, make a little love)


That table turned out so nice I'm obsessed with getting the other tables in the living room done now, soon, TODAY,  YESTERDAY!!!!

I've got to cut out another stencil. I want some smaller lotus and some design thingie to go along with it. I can't describe it, but when I see it, I'll know. Of course, the table I did today replaces the one in the living room that is destined to be my nightstand.

It only goes to reason, if I'm doing the living room furniture, might as well throw the bedroom furniture in there. I'm doing practically the same thing.

Oh, and MAD PROPS to my Momma. During one of our marathon chats the other day she mentioned stenciling fabric. I never gave it a thought till I came up from the basement, looked at the giant black filing cabinet cover so I figure, why not???

I'm gonna throw some more on there.

Ok, off to see what (who) I can sell off to buy more paint!!

Till then...

No comments:

Post a Comment

I was going to put something witty here, demanding your praise, ideas, input or much appreciated criticism here, but you know what to do. And if you make me cry, I'll have to flog you with soggy items. (unless its funny, I appreciate funny)