Saturday, November 20, 2010

Uberfail #2

You should have seen me, it was inspiring. My long hair all crazyish, oh so stylishly attired in my fleece eeyore pants, my John Lennon shirt & my scary slippers. Circular saw screaming, cutting through boards and sending sawdust every possible place.

All for nothing.

My cute little cordless screwdriver thingie has NO BALLS. It's just not working. I'm frustrated, I did something to my lower back that is making me miss childbirth and I'm scrapping it.

This is what happens when I draw plans, it's a curse, a jinx, a disaster.

I will get my Media Center from Hell. Make no mistake about that. Just not today.

I have plans in mind. I'm not discussing them, I'm avoiding the jinx.

On the positive side, so far today I have:

  • put cute little sticky carpet squares in the entrance, looking tons better down there. 
  • painted 2 tables, touched up a third. All I have left is to stencil the bigger table & coat it
  • kidnapped a cat. I now have a 3rd kitty. My son's cat (from his Dad's house) is now cowering in fear underneath his bed. My ex travels alot and I hated to see him alone over there. So I kidnapped him. The grouchy old men aren't exactly thrilled right now, but they'll come around. She's a cutie, in the tradition of everything else around here, her blog name is CAMO, as she won't come out of the boy's lair. 
She looks like a Camo :)


I'm waiting for the ibuprofen to kick in, I'm sitting on a salt bag, I may move in about half an hour. I don't have to worry about dinner for the kids anytime soon as MiniMe made a pizza already.

I'm off to scheme.....

Till then...

No comments:

Post a Comment

I was going to put something witty here, demanding your praise, ideas, input or much appreciated criticism here, but you know what to do. And if you make me cry, I'll have to flog you with soggy items. (unless its funny, I appreciate funny)