Tuesday, November 16, 2010

I outlasted them!

They are sleeping. It's safe for me to go to bed. No need to summon help. At least I think Mini-Me is sleeping. Oh well, I'll chance it.

I managed to make 4 heating pads tonight. No perty outsides, I'll do that tomorrow. I made 2 regular with pockets, 2 eye pillows with a salt/lavender/chamomile blend (OLCCS gets one, she's a headachy chick) and one dreamish pillow type thing for me (salt, mugwort, rose petals & jasmine). Hopefully it's an interesting night.  (And yes, I can add, I count the 2 eye pillows as 1 because they're teeny!)

Tomorrow I'll make the rice bags, the perty outsides and take pics so I can bore you with them. Except for OLCCS's, she's gotta wait till Turkey Weekend to see! (Unless she asks, and of course I'll show her, I'm pathetic that way).

I'm off to bed. Cranked my salt bag in the nukebox for 4 minutes, I'm gonna see if I can get to sleep before it cools off!

Night all.

Till then...

No comments:

Post a Comment

I was going to put something witty here, demanding your praise, ideas, input or much appreciated criticism here, but you know what to do. And if you make me cry, I'll have to flog you with soggy items. (unless its funny, I appreciate funny)