Tuesday, November 16, 2010

MOMMY!!! WANT WANT WANT!!!!!

Hi Mom! You are so talented, and pretty and bootiful!!  I love you!!! You are the most talented person I know.

Make me this!!!!!!!!!!

You can find the instructions here! And I am waaaaaaaay cooler than my brother, so don't let him steal it. 
I love you!!!!

Yes, I like Yoda. As far as my interests in movies and such go, I could have been a boy. Who was there opening day of Transformers??? This gurl :) Who has sat and watched all six Star Wars movies in one sitting. ME! Also did that with The Kevin Smith movies (Dogma just increased my love for Alan Rickman) and the LOTR trilogy (extended director's cut, has to be EDC). I want sci fi, horror, blood, guts, gore, maybe a little gratuitous nudity, definitely gratuitous sex. 

Ok, enough about that.

Till then...

No comments:

Post a Comment

I was going to put something witty here, demanding your praise, ideas, input or much appreciated criticism here, but you know what to do. And if you make me cry, I'll have to flog you with soggy items. (unless its funny, I appreciate funny)