Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Word of the Day #10

Today's Word...... Relax
                           (Ahhhhhhhhh...)


I have a hard time relaxing. Unless it is herbally or alcoholically induced, it's practically impossible. I feel like I'm in one of those old gangster movies, with the shoulders constantly twitching up and down.

I talked yesterday about making the homemade heating pads. They are wonderful. I will forever look like one of those old ladies, with the hideous fox stole on. I made one about 17 inches long and 5 inches wide, just perfect for draping over my shoulders. I get both shoulders and my neck perfectly. I can walk around and still do things (kinda). This is the most relaxed I've felt, without the fear of going to jail, in longer than I can remember!

I put it in the nukebox 30 minutes ago and it's still warmish. I, however, am not normal. I have a very high tolerance for heat (maybe it's cuz I'm a Leo, who knows?) so what is cool to me is still quite warm to 'average' peoples. I also try to remember to put a mug of water in there when I nuke, it seems to retain heat longer when I do that.

I haven't made a cover for it yet. Not sure what I want to use. The twisted part of me is considering tearing apart some horrible stuffed animal to make a faux stole. It'd make the kids laugh, bonus, I'd never have to worry about D stealing it!  Ah, who knows??

So remember, Relax.  It's humpday. I don't know how it is where you're at, it's in the 40's here (rather balmy for November in Dreary Erie), it's windy (I love windy, although some people whine about 35mph), it's rainy, it's uck,  all together a wonderful day for curling up, planning all sorts of stuff but not actually doing them!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I was going to put something witty here, demanding your praise, ideas, input or much appreciated criticism here, but you know what to do. And if you make me cry, I'll have to flog you with soggy items. (unless its funny, I appreciate funny)