Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Word of the Day #14

Today's word............
                        Procrastination!!
                   (ah, I'll celebrate later.....)

It's cold, it's snowing (supposedly lake effect snow later today.... for you lucky creatures who don't live here in the Great Lakes region, when the cold cold wind blows over the still warm lake, it picks up water and such and dumps it ceremoniously as TOO MUCH SNOW! Think of it as a snowstorm on steroids, with roid-rage), I'm so not human today, blah, blah, blah.

Enough complaining. 2/3 of the kids are home, so that's a good thing. It's a loud thing, but still good. I have lists and lists of things I want to accomplish, I'm just lacking the motivation to get moving and do them. I think it's a good day to plan. If I light enough candles, I can pretend it's a fireplace and just stay here on couch, curled up in blankets, and just visualize what I want done.

Of course, I won't. Kids need fed, kitchen needs tidied, laundry needs folded, the list goes on and on. One more mug of Chai and I'm moving, really, I promise....

On the creative side, I was recently given 6, 5 small glass bowls (very very delicate, accidentally knock one on the floor and it shatters) I'm turning into little holiday candle holders this afternoon. If I get to it, I'll put them on here tonight.

Till then....

No comments:

Post a Comment

I was going to put something witty here, demanding your praise, ideas, input or much appreciated criticism here, but you know what to do. And if you make me cry, I'll have to flog you with soggy items. (unless its funny, I appreciate funny)