Monday, November 1, 2010

Obituary

I'm heartbroken to tell you this, but at 8:37 EST The Beast died. She had a long, purposeful life, and will be sadly missed and lovingly remembered.
The Beast
1950ish - 2010

Yep, went to sew some lining into my living room curtains, plugged her in and POP, SPARK, SIZZLE were her last words. I'm heartbroken. And right after I dragged my old sewing cabinet out of the attic so I wasn't taking up the whole kitchen table.

I'm only going to be out of commission for about 12 hours. D's sister is letting me borrow her sewing machine (in honor of said sister, we shall name this sewing machine Tweety after her obsession with, well, Tweety). I'll head over there in the morning with shiny bribes (she wants a hanging candle holder) and be sewing by noon.

Good night all, I'm off to mourn.

Till then...

No comments:

Post a Comment

I was going to put something witty here, demanding your praise, ideas, input or much appreciated criticism here, but you know what to do. And if you make me cry, I'll have to flog you with soggy items. (unless its funny, I appreciate funny)