Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Happy Pre-Turkey Day!!

It's that time again. Run-Around-Like-An-Idiot-Wednesday! That time of year when one tries to get a jump on Turkey Day, only to find out (a) you've forgotten 3/4 of what you wanted to do and (b) the 1/4 you accomplished only made things worse.

Okay, maybe it's not that bad. After the day I had yesterday I'm expecting the worst. I'm about 78% human today and hopefully I can make up for not doing a single thing yesterday (if you looked at my kitchen, it would look like 5 days). Of course, I'm not working right now so I imagine things will go a little smoother than previous years.

As of right now I'm trying to get some caffeine in my body, hopefully I'll be somewhat functional soon. I have one last minute trip to the grocery store, gotta get pies started (I've reconsidered and I'm only making two), gotta make veggie broth, wanna get my veggies chopped, negotiate world peace, finish my coffee table (still in basement, argh), hang Mini-Me's curtains, and about 30 other semi-impossible things.

I'm gonna go get more caffeine (maybe some sort of IV drip would work better) and get started. Wish me luck!!!

Till then...

No comments:

Post a Comment

I was going to put something witty here, demanding your praise, ideas, input or much appreciated criticism here, but you know what to do. And if you make me cry, I'll have to flog you with soggy items. (unless its funny, I appreciate funny)