Monday, February 28, 2011

Done(ish)

Well, it took a few hours to get D out of the living room, then a few more hours to get what I wanted done(ish)!!  Mini-Me even helped, mostly by offering sarcastically helpful remarks and occasionally picking up things and moving them!!! But, we're done!!!

Couch, love seat & chair all covered, rugs in place, furniture moved back. So now it's lazy time!

     
Check out Hostage Kitty lurking...
Wouldn't you know it, not a single live AA battery to be found in my house.... even the ones in the remotes aren't charged enough to run my camera!!  Cell phone pic will have to suffice for tonight. I'm relatively happy, for now. Curtains need to be changed, pillows need to be recovered, I guess it wouldn't hurt to dust (hehehe). That can all wait, I'm enjoying my chair, chilling with netflix and loving the fact that Mini-Me is making me dinner! I'm off to enjoy!!

Till then....

No comments:

Post a Comment

I was going to put something witty here, demanding your praise, ideas, input or much appreciated criticism here, but you know what to do. And if you make me cry, I'll have to flog you with soggy items. (unless its funny, I appreciate funny)