Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Word of the Day #16

No drumroll today.

 Today's word is  Nyquil.....

I have some bizarre combination of ear ache, head cold and stomach flu. I have found that while it's probably not advisable, one can take nyquil and pepto bismol at the same time.

I still haven't got my tv dresser done yet as I'm still waiting for the drill... Although, I have found that the remote still works when the dvd player is behind the tv, it's just a bit dodgy getting the disc changed.

I managed to finish Mini-Me's afghan:


It ended up being 5 feet by 5 feet. I use 4 strands of yarn on size 35 needles. I could probably knock one out in a day if I did nothing else. Usually it takes me 3 or 4 nights to finish one (luckily this one was already started!). 

I also managed to make The Boy a hat this afternoon (my first ever!). In all actuality it started out as a scarf, then I decided it was too wide and turned it into a hat. The coolest hat ever if I do say so myself! Against Mini-Me's advice I added a tassel to it. He is going to get a matching scarf with it! I'll get pics up as soon as I get the scarf done.

I'm off to be miserable. 

Till then...

No comments:

Post a Comment

I was going to put something witty here, demanding your praise, ideas, input or much appreciated criticism here, but you know what to do. And if you make me cry, I'll have to flog you with soggy items. (unless its funny, I appreciate funny)