Friday, March 18, 2011

This Is Why I Have To Stop Reading Blogs.....

Today's MUST DO!!!!!

I so have to put a hold on all my blog reading. Here I am, wallowing through the lists of things I need to accomplish before next Saturday, I sit down to take a break , open up Google Reader and first post I see has these pictures...
http://www.designspongeonline.com/2011/02/diy-project-justinas-valentines-day-fort.html



http://sloanesspot.blogspot.com/2011/01/dream-rooms.html















And I start thinking, THE ATTIC!!!!   All that untapped living area!!!  Goddess knows I have the material, I have the furniture, I have the poles and such. Why can't I start small? MEDITATION 'ROOM'!!!

I can see it oh so perfectly in my head! The tent, the cushions, the lights, the candles. Want, want want!!

It is taking every bit of self control I have to not call off work today and start immediately!!!  I can't do it. I will go to work, make lots of money and then go completely crazy redoing my attic!!!

In my head the meditation room comes out beautifully and D completely lurves the idea and it's not a huge fight when I say, ever so slyly, 'Can't you just imagine our bedroom up here??'  And life is beautiful!

Ok, off to work. Have a great day!!!

Till then...

No comments:

Post a Comment

I was going to put something witty here, demanding your praise, ideas, input or much appreciated criticism here, but you know what to do. And if you make me cry, I'll have to flog you with soggy items. (unless its funny, I appreciate funny)