Tuesday, February 22, 2011

How I Spent My Winter Breakdown....

Ok, so it wasn't technically a breakdown but just an extended blah.... I had no ambition, no drive, no sanity, etc. etc.

But I'm back, I'm feeling good, I'm actually quasi-human again!!

There's actually very little to update you on but a few highish points:
  • I've decided to try and kill houseplants again. I have always had the worst luck with houseplants, but we're going on 3 weeks and I haven't killed them yet!! Of course, the furry beasts are treating them as some sort of salad bar. All I have to do is pull my water fountains out of the attic and I'll have some sort of cat spa for them....
  • I finally got my Christmas decorations back in the attic!!!  (As of yesterday, yes it was a funk)
  • I've gone back to work. What started out as helping out whenever a friend of mine needed help has turned into steady bartending again. To be honest with you, I did miss it more than I thought I did. It's what I'm good at and I'm happy. I miss being with the twitchies, but it's working out.
I've got a list a mile long of things I want to accomplish, but I'll fill you in next post.... I'm easing back into this!

Till then...

No comments:

Post a Comment

I was going to put something witty here, demanding your praise, ideas, input or much appreciated criticism here, but you know what to do. And if you make me cry, I'll have to flog you with soggy items. (unless its funny, I appreciate funny)